Monday, August 3, 2009

Megan's 12-Month Stats


Height: 29 inches

Weight: 23 lbs 4 oz








As I'm sure everyone guessed, Megan is doing great. She is now walking while holding just one hand and can stand for several seconds before realizing what she is doing and sitting down.


We did find out, however, that it's a good thing we hadn't turned her carseat around yet. Apparently, the new recommendation (though it isn't the law ... yet) is to keep children rear-facing until they are two. We were told this is true even if their knees are touching their chin.

Megan also did pretty well at her 1-year photos ... at least well enough for us to get some good shots (though, I must say, it wasn't her happiest time, but we did get lucky). The pictures in this post are the raw images of the poses we picked (though some were part of a collage, so we only have the one copy).





1 comment:

Jim said...

Beautiful!!! I love my little girl!