Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Note From the Editor

When this blog was first started, it was intended as a way to keep non-local family and friends up to date. It has since become a way for us to keep track of things that will hopefully go into some sort of keepsake for the kids of various stories of them growing up.

That said, we will be temporarily skipping the last few months of blogging or we'll never catch up. The goal is go to back and add in some interesting stores and bigger events so they don't get permanently missed. For now, though ... it's on to December ...

2 comments:

Drew Kluesner said...

The skipped time.. was quite eventful. (if u need pix or anything from any of the parties let me know)

Karen said...

It was ... and a bit overwhelming. Hence the gap for now. I could probably use some good pics from the events, and I know I have a least a couple to share. I'll get right on that ... :)