January 19
How do you explain work to a 3-year-old?
Lucas: You work at Motorola?
Mommy: Yes.
Lucas: Where else do you work?
Mommy: I don't work anywhere else.
Lucas: You work at Motorola every day?
Mommy: Yes, every day.
Lucas: Every day?
Mommy: Yes.
Lucas: Why?
April 10
Mommy is running the mini vacuum in the kitchen and hears a loud thump. Mommy doesn't think she should be hearing such noises and finishes up so she can peak around the corner into the living room. As she sneaks a peak, she sees Lucas climb up on the couch and jump off ... thump.
Mommy: WHAT are you doing?
Lucas: Nothing.
Mommy: Did you just jump off the couch?
Lucas: No.
Mommy: I saw you!
Lucas: But I didn't see you.
Random sentences (yes, sentences) from Megan:
"I want candy"
"I don't want to"
Our little parrot will repeat anything! :)
And here are some random pictures ... Lucas and Megan doing a little reading, planting a flower in the garden at school with Lucas's class.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Random Conversations and Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment