Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby2 Update

We got confirmation today that Baby2 is definitely a girl ... the ultrasound technician said there is no doubt. Lucinda (as she is known by the teachers at Lucas's daycare) is right on track for growth and looking good. We were even fortunate enough to get a couple of shots of her face. You can see her mouth and nose in the left picture (it's more obvious if you tilt your head to the right), and the right side of her face in the right picture.

2 comments:

Tomi said...

Congratulations! on the confirmation. I've been meaning to ask what her "in utero" name was ... .now I know.

Heather said...

perfect. now I can buy you all those pink frilly dresses I was afraid to get before ;) haha... well, glad to hear "Lucinda" is growing steady and on pace for an arrival in the near future. :)